Braywick Court School is an exceptional school, and this has been clearly recognised by Ofsted who judged our school as ‘Outstanding in all areas’ both in 2017 and 2023.
Read the full 2023 Ofsted inspection report on their website.
Ofsted rated the school ‘outstanding’ in all categories, including effectiveness of the quality of education, leadership and management, behaviour and attitudes, personal development and early years.
Highlights from our recent report mention:
- We are a community of excellence
- The school succeeds in its vision to provide a rich and inclusive learning environment where pupils become confident, independent learners
- Pupils thoroughly enjoy coming to school and they feel happy and safe
- The school prepares pupils very well for the next stage of their education
- Around the school, at break and lunchtimes, pupils are polite and respectful of others
- Pupils enjoy a wide range of enrichment opportunities, including very many extra-curricular activities and trips
- The curriculum is exceptionally ambitious, it is designed to be exciting and interesting
- Learning activities provided enthral pupils.
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child’s school, from the quality of teaching to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. The survey can be completed at any time; you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected. Ofsted will use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect and when.
You can offer your views on our school here (you will need to register).