Launching April 2021, Braywick Court Sprites is our brand-new community sports programme. We will be offering a combination of ‘stay and play’ sessions, as well as more skill-specific sessions for older children.
Stay and play sessions, for 1–3-year-olds, will run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, from 9-9.30am (with a soft start from 8.45am). These sessions will encourage children to explore, play and develop fine and gross motor skills, and will provide the ideal setting for attendees to meet other children, parents and carers.
Skills sessions, for 2–4-year-olds, will run from 9.45-10.30am. These sessions will focus on running and jumping (Monday), ball skills (Tuesday), dance (Wednesday), balance and movement (Thursday) and free play (Friday). Ideal for slightly older children, these skills sessions will give your child all of the basic fundamental movement skills they will need throughout their lives.
|Stay and play||/||Stay and play||/||Stay and play|
|Run and jump||Ball skills||Dance||Balance and move||Free play|
- Run and jump: running and jumping are not only essential for almost all sports but are also brilliant lifetime skills. In this session we will introduce these skills in a fun and active way suitable for all abilities and ages.
- Ball skills: This session will be a perfect way to introduce throwing and catching skills to your child. We will explore these skills through story-based activities.
- Dance: This session will be perfect for the little movers. We will explore movement, travel and flow – all vital components of dance!
- Balance and move: Let you child discover a range of movements, balances and shapes in this fun and engaging session.
- Friday fun play: Come and join us for our fun Friday activities that will focus on fundamental movement skills, exploration and play. This session will be slightly less structured and will reflect the stay and play sessions we run for younger children. A wide range of activities will be on offer, providing something for everyone.
Pricing and payments:
- £5 per child, per 45 min session (If 2 siblings are attending, the second child pays £3) –
- Payment via contactless card machine on arrival.