Proposal – Public Exhibition
Braywick Court School and Braywick Nature Centre Development
Braywick Court School and Bellevue Place Education Trust would like to invite you to the Public Exhibition to learn more about the scheme and share with us your views on:
Wednesday 22nd October from 2 – 8 pm
at Braywick Court School, Hibbert Road, Maidenhead SL6 1UU.
The proposal seeks to create an infill extension linking the former Winbury Preparatory School and Braywick Nature Centre sites for use as a primary free school for ages 4 to 11. The vacant school building was reopened by Braywick Court School with one Reception class in September 2014. The proposed scheme will enable the school to create a high quality teaching and learning environment for both pupils and staff, providing primary school places for up to 210 pupils.
A new purpose built nature centre will be reprovided within the nature reserve, creating a new community facility that is in keeping with its sensitive location and in close proximity to key features of interest.
- Braywick Court School – North & South Elevations Showing Materiality
- Braywick Court School – Proposed Block Plan
- DRAFT – Braywick Court School – Transport Assessment 021014
- DRAFT – Revised Site Section – 2014.10.02
- DRAFT – Revised Ground Floor Plan – 2014.10.02
- DRAFT – Revised First Floor Plan – 2014.10.02
- DRAFT – Revised Elevations – 2014.10.02
- DRAFT – Revised Block Plan – 2014.10.02
- DRAFT – BCS – Travel Plan 2014
- Public Consultation Feedback Form
If you are unable to attend this session, the proposals will be available to view after the exhibition at:
Maidenhead Library, St Ives Rd, Maidenhead SL6 1QU from Thursday 23rd October to Friday 7th November.
If you would like to learn more about the proposals, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please write to: Rebecca Skinner – Senior Planner – JLL, 30 Warwick Street, London, W1B 5NH
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org